Does your visitor management system spread news about lost cats?
Here’s a typical scenario in a family of three living in Apartment Z that does not use a visitor management system.
Smart Systems For
The missus of Family M is nervous because her aged in-laws are visiting. And she’s not sure if her new domestic help Miss Bo, who she recently hired without proper background checks, has entered the apartment premises yet.
Junior M is sulking because her cat’s disappeared the previous night, and she doesn’t know what to do.
Family M isn’t quite sure whether the elderly couple would be safe home alone. If, for example, they have to go looking for the whimsical cat.
Miss Bo arrives. But Family M cannot leave her alone as they do not trust her yet. Would the apartment guards be able to verify her belongings - whether legitimate or misappropriated - when she exits the gates?
Family M receives anxious calls from the guards at the gate - they have visitors.
Managing visitors is not the only thing that an intelligent Visitor Management System does.
The above setting is a regular, day-to-day experience of apartment residents. In varying forms and degrees of uncertainties.
We looked at a few scenarios from the apartment administration’s perspective as well.
- Does the administration (management) know who and what enters and exits the premises? Visitors, cabs, delivery boys.
- What about tracking the use (or misuse) of clubhouse and facilities of large apartments?
These are safety and security issues that residential apartments and the administration face on a day-to-day basis.
These are also questions you need to ask before investing on a visitor management system. More specifically: how complete is the product?
Managing visitors is not the only thing that an intelligent visitor management software does.
Relaxed Residents, Safe Kids
Now let’s take a look at Family M in Apartment X that uses smart visitor management systems that also take care of, say, helper management or emergency broadcasts.
- Missus of Family M can view ratings and reviews before employing Miss Bo. She is notified of Miss Bo’s entry into the premises. She is relaxed because the guards can verify her belongings - in seconds.
- The family needn’t worry when Junior M or the elderly members of the family stay home alone.
- News about missing cats can be broadcast to the whole apartment and its security staff.
- Guests now need not go through unnecessary verification checks.
Smart VMS for Smart Apartments
Advantages of a visitor management system in Real-Time
- No manual or cumbersome authentication processes of visitors, maids, cooks, helpers, materials, vehicles, assets, etc.
- Track and monitor entry and exit of cabs and delivery boys or usage of facilities and clubhouses
- Control unwanted visitors
- Eliminate all challenges related to PC and on-premise systems
Are these modern-technology based solutions cost-effective?
We can assure you they need not burn a hole in the management's pocket.